Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nothing.... Zip.... Nada...

The more I think about the veiled threats against me, mine, and my neighbors, the angrier I become.  Who are these people?  Who do they think they are?  What do they think the Edgewood Longears Safehouse is?  They are nothing special.  They are nothing but bullies!

No one for any reason has the right to threaten anyone for speaking against another's actions!  No one for any reason has the right to threaten people for expressing their thoughts as guaranteed by our 1st Amendment rights.

These kind of bullying tactics have become way too common in recent years and they have been employed by the current administration in Washington D.C.  Look at the current hearings being held regarding the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and their targeting Conservative groups.

They have crossed way over the line of decency.  Even tho' I feel sorry for the donkeys, I hope these people are denied the variance and that they are forced to remove the donkeys from their property, if for no other reason than because of their disgusting actions.  Asshats!  Talk about asses...


UPDATE....

Well, that was unpleasant....

I was out in my front yard, planting squash when I noticed one of Dorothea Lotter's personal donkeys eating a plastic grocery bag.  Now then...  any animal eating plastic is NOT a good thing.  It can cause gastroenteritis, impactions, and a host of other nasty problems, which may be deadly.  So, being the animal lover that I am (yes...  even donkeys...  they can't held responsible for their human relations), I tried to get the bag from him.  Thankfully, he was more interested in what I might have, since I've given them carrots & apples in the past, that he dropped the half munched bag.  

Since Dorothea "posted" their property the other day, I was hesitant to reach through the fence and was relieved to see her walking down the hill from up above our property.  Now then, she should NOT have been up there as this is a private road and it doesn't belong to her, but I was happy to see her.  I told her about the bag and she basically flipped me off!

When the donks saw her, they went over to where she was and I reached through the fence and retrieved the offending bag.  I held it up and told her I retrieved it for her so she didn't have to worry.  That effin' ingrate!  She proceeded to chew me out for fetching the bag!

I walked over to the road and gave her the bag, wanting to tell her what she could do with it.  However, there were very young children present so I didn't.  I did, however, tell her that she was an "ungrateful wench" and walked away from her.  Effin' witch...

What really galls me is that I'm on my property and she has the nerve to tell me not to go over by the fence and her donkeys.  Uhm...  excuse me....  I'm on my property and I'm going to go where the hell I please!  It's MY property!

I know one thing, the next time I see her donks eating plastic bags, they can have at it.  That's the last time I'll ever try to be neighborly for the sake of her animals.  


No comments: