Sunday, March 25, 2012

Twitter This...

Well, I just started Twitter accounts for myself and for Summerhill Stitchery.  Just what I need - more time on the computer....  Oh joy...

Our dear momma dog, Abbey Lou, has had some health issues recently. An ultrasound showed enlarged ovaries so she was spayed about 9 days ago. I'm happy to say that she seems to be doing well.  However, she still isn't eating the way we are used to seeing Abbey eat.  Abbey has never met any kind of food that she doesn't like.  Seriously, this gal eats pickles & oranges!  However, now she seems to have gotten a bit finicky, like Morris the Cat.  While I can coerce her into eating 9-Lives Cat Food (like Morris), she much prefers my steak!

Kibble?  Dog food?  Her nose turns up at the idea.  She may never return to the Abbey Lou we knew prior to her surgery.  At least, not when it comes to food!

No comments: