Saturday, June 12, 2010

BJ & Nampa - What is it with Red Brindles?


I swear BJ is alive and well in Nampa. Not only does Nampa resemble BJ, he barks like him. What is it with red brindles and barking? It seems to me that the red brindles never shut up! They always have a lot to say, and they take great pride in saying it and in letting the world know!

BTW, that's BJ to the left. The photo was taken by a friend, Penny Bolt. She did a great job and I'm very partial to this picture. She really captured Beej's intensity when he was lure coursing. Thanks Penny!

Here are some other BJ'isms that Nampa is channeling:
  1. BJ was a toy monster; Nampa is a toy monster (see below)
  2. Mine
  3. BJ was a lunatic for the lure; Nampa grabs the lure and will not surrender it.
  4. BJ was my shadow; Nampa is my shadow.
I am ready to change Nampa's name to either B-Three or B-Cubed!

Yours in peace...

Elaine







No comments: